Snode Ministry Update – April 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 11:08 am | Travis Snode
- Sunday to Tuesday, we had a great time at Fellowship Baptist Church in Maiden, NC. I was privileged to preach the mission conference for my friend Ronnie Smith. Bro. Ronnie and his family were missionaries in Northern Ireland for many years and were a real help to us while we were there.
- On Wednesday, we drove up to Ohio to be a part of Lake Milton Baptist Temple‘s mission conference in Northern Ohio. On Thursday, we drove back down to NC to spent a bit of time with Teri’s family celebrating her Great-Great Grandma’s 100th birthday.
- On Friday and Saturday, we were in Rome, GA for the wedding of Heather Trojahn and Jacob Elzey. Teri was a bridesmaid, and Darci and Cali were the flower girls.
- Saturday night, we drove up to Bristol, TN to be at Bethel Baptist Church on Sunday morning. Sunday night, we were at Fellowship Baptist in Wartburg, TN, and we drove home after the service.
- The kindness and generosity of the churches we have been to recently.
- Safety on the roads as we have traveled many miles.
- The flexibility and patience of my wife and children as we have been on the road quite a bit.
- The friends that the Lord has given us and the opportunity to spend time with them.
- For the youth camp and evangelistic meeting coming up this summer at Northwest Baptist Church in Derry.
- For God to help us raise an additional 17% of our support as we are in the States.
- For wisdom as I plan my trip to London and Northern Ireland on May 13-24.
- For God to open doors for us in London and guide us to the are where He wants us to go.
- For safety as we travel this next week.
- For God’s provision for several special projects.
- Mon-Tue, April 15-16 – Home (Cumming, GA)
- Wed, April 17 – Cornerstone Baptist Temple (Dayton, OH)
- Thu-Fri, April 18-19 – Bible Baptist Church (Barre, VT)
- Sat-Tue, April 20-23 – North Pointe Baptist Church (Wooster, OH)